man, if I thought a two-minute doodle of Sean Bean holding kittens would’ve been this popular, maybe I would’ve watermarked it.
let’s just remember that everyone that has died in breaking bad has died because walter is a selfish nutcase and can’t think rationally under pressure which is a valuable trait to have but he does not
S.H.I.E.L.D. will be written by Whedon and frequent collaborators, his brother Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen. Joss Whedon also is set to direct the pilot, schedule permitting. Production on the pilot, which marks the first live-action Marvel TV project to get a green light, will start immediately.Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon and Tancharoen executive produce with Jeffrey Bell and Marvel TV’s Jeph Loeb.
in all my life, I have never encountered such an astounding act of trolling as the time I spent an hour and a half downloading what I thought was a Good Omens fanmix and then discovering that it was a Best of Queen album.
not at all, not at
all, not at all, not at all,
dear fucking god, no
- starks: winter arrives presently
- baratheons: this negative emotion borne of wrath and hatred is possessed by our persons
- greyjoys: we do not burden ourselves with the farmwork of peasants
- martells: we refuse to do many things including, but not limited to, being malleable, bending from the waist, and splintering
- targaryens: flame, ampersand, red liquid from our veins
- lannisters: listen, prey, as we exclaim our power in a guttural sound we assume to be predatory and intimidating
- tyrells: character development through noticeable upgrade in backbone and political prowess
- dothraki: it is considered public knowledge
- Willa Paskin: It’s interesting because in the case of both “The Sopranos” and “Breaking Bad,” the show’s creators don’t have any confusion about how bad a guy the leading man is, only the audiences do.
- Anna Gunn: It’s interesting that people still continue to feel like, “Oh poor guy, he’s doing the best he can, why doesn’t she stop giving him a hard time?” It’s funny to us because we’ve been scratching our heads and saying, “You do know that he’s cooking crystal meth, and you do know that he’s been killing people, and you do know that he’s endangering his whole family, right?”
I will never be able to understand those people who read a book, watch an entire television series, or see a movie and when it’s over say that was good, continuing on with their daily lives, completely unaffected.
mike gave walt so many chances when he could’ve just put a bullet right in walt’s head
and remember that story mike told walt about the last time he took a half measure and it ended up with that abused woman being killed
and then mike gets killed
because he took a half measure
Because Walter has fucking catapulted off the deep end and everything he does is reprehensible and we’re not supposed to like him at this point? Maybe?
why are you watching the show if you don’t like walter just a quick question
Hasn’t Vince G pretty much said that the entire point of the show is how a semi-decent-seeming guy descends into unbelievable awfulness?
Walter being reprehensible is a feature, not a bug.
Indeed. He even recently stated that the writers themselves do not actively root for Walt. He called his own main character a creep. Basically, if you’re watching this show and you still support Walter’s actions, you are watching it wrong.